Friday, January 28, 2011

How to learn tally free ?

Tally education is always in a boom for last 15 years. At any period of time, student always love to learn tally.

However getting a professional education through tally authorised academy or professional classes is not everybody’s cup of tea.

If you are looking for a software to learn tally, then You are just a silly person because tally in itself is a software. Many readers request me to suggest them a software to learn tally. I only can feel pity for all such readers.

If you think that you can learn tally within couple of days or without understanding basic accounting and without doing some practical work on tally then again you are on a wrong ship in the sea and you will never find your destination.

I am trying to provide free education on Accountancy, legal matter and Tally software to the extent within my capacity.

For legal matters you may browse my other blog www.vkrokti.blogspot.com and for Accountancy and tally software, reader can

browse the site www.tallynine.com. There is lot of various articles, tips and tricks,FAQ section, How to do, and I am continuously posting more and more article to help tallynine.com readers.

the user can search related information through the LIJIT search which is now available within within a post itself to find out the information he/she is looking for.

Further, now you can contact tallynine.com directly through contact us. you can specify your query. if you want me to check your tally data for free, then you can upload your tally data at the contact us page by uploading file selection.Please make a zip of your file and not to upload more then 5 MB size.

IF you have doubt about some particular entry, then you can take screen shot of that entry and can upload it on my site for my review. the data will remain confidential and only me can access it.

I will review your data within 3-4 days and will let you know personally.

You can also use this facility to share some informative and interesting items with other tallynine readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment